Have a great tech topic that you want to share with others? Consider writing a guest post for CreativInn
The most basic rule is that any post has to fit within the theme of this blog, i.e. the topic needs to be about Art and creativity.
In order to make the process go smoothly, please follow a few guidelines.
- You have to personally write your post, and you cannot post or publish it anywhere else. You might submit your article to our Plagiarism Checker.
- You can publish a blurb on your blog pointing to your post on creativinn.com
- Your post cannot simply be an advertisement for your blog or product.
- You may include one link to your blog/website and one link to your Twitter account and/or Facebook page.
- Your post should be about 1000 words.
- The article will be posted under your name. So please provide us with a short bio that we could publish to introduce you.
- Another part of guest posting on this blog is connecting with the readers. If your post is published, you will be expected to respond to each comment.
We’ll likely proofread your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If it needs significant changes, we’ll send it back to you with instructions.
We’ll include an introduction to our readers. This will be clearly different stylistically from your post to keep from confusing the readers. The goal of the introduction will be to help the readers understand why we think your post is important for them to read.
We appreciate your hard work and interest in writing something for CreativInn Magazine. However, just because you send us something does not mean we’ll necessarily post it.
Of course, if we do reject your submission, you are free to publish it wherever you like.
If you are not scared off by the above guidelines, please fill the form below.